Don’t you hate it when you get a shirt that’s WAY too big for you?
Stop by the Keep A Breast Girlz Garage at Warped Tour to get $5 tees and cut them in our DIY station!
How to transform an oversized t-shirt into a dress:
1. Grab an oversized tee (Taylor has on a 2XL I Love Boobies men’s shirt)
2. Step into the shirt through the neck with the print on the backside
3. Take one of the sleeves and tuck it into the shirt at the middle of your chest
4. Do the same with the other sleeve
5. Adjust any excess material and pair with fun accessories
6. Voilà! You have a cute KAB dress for summer
Keep A Breast uses Breastology Bags for our traveling education booth as educational tools. They help teach you how to check yourself, what to look for and where to look for it! Available now on Shopkab!!
Have you seen these at our Traveling Education Booth?
Loading more posts
The leading youth-focused, global, nonprofit breast cancer organization. Our mission is to eradicate breast cancer for future generations. We provide support programs for young people impacted by cancer and educate people about prevention, early detection, and cancer-causing toxins in our everyday environment.
Ask me anything